New Landscape Design, Landscape installation, Landscape Refurbishing, or Landscape Enhancement
We bring our technical know-how and a great sense of style to landscapes!
Our first step includes thorough conversations with property owners to figure out the smartest way to bring their landscape vision to lush, healthy life!
We carefully craft all of our landscape designs.
- Is the look formal or informal? Is it symmetrical?
- Where are the visual corridors and screening? How is the property sloped?
- How will the outdoor space be used? Where are the gathering areas?
- Where are the pathways and high-traffic areas?
- What are the colors to be used, and how will they contrast against foliage?
- How will it look in 1, 5, or 10 years?
- How does it appear in relation to adjoining properties?
- Can we avoid high-maintenance plants?
- Can we find Florida-native and Florida-friendly plants to use?
- How can we put it all together to create an inviting space?
We develop a “Master Plan” on a new house, or we create a blank slate with a landscape demolition. From laying down foundations to sloping landscapes for optimal drainage, we build beauty from the ground up.
Not satisfied with a section of the yard? We can rip out and redo sections of front and back yards or pool areas. Add some color with tropical, annuals, or perennials.
We can liven up patches of lawn and single plants that may need care.
Main Service Areas
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
- Downtown Orlando
- South Orlando
- Dr. Phillips